Propane is a safe and environmentally friendly fuel source that you can use in either commercial or residential applications, which is non-toxic, non-caustic, colorless, and odorless. Propane is an approved alternative fuel listed in both the national energy policy act of 2005 and the clean air act of 1990, and provides a clean, safe, efficient, reliable and secure source of energy for consumers, the environment and America.
· Both propane vapor and liquid are environmentally sound and friendly in their unused states (prior to combustion) if released.
· Propane vapor will not cause air pollution.
· Propane does not damage ocean or freshwater ecosystems, marine or underwater plant life and will not cause harm to drinking water supplies.
· Propane does not damage or cause harm to soil if accidentally spilled on the ground.
· Propane vapor is not harmful if accidentally inhaled by animals, birds or people.
· Propane isn't considered a greenhouse gas.